Study in New Zealand
New Zealand, a world leader in social and economic reforms and an active participant in the international academic and educational arena, has much to offer overseas students. There are seven national universities offering degree programs at undergraduate and graduate levels. All of New Zealand's universities are governed by the Vice-Chancellors' Committee, a central coordinating body.
New Zealand has an international reputation as a provider of quality education. It offers a safe learning environment which provides excellent study opportunities and support services for international students. Courses are available for academic, professional and vocational studies at universities, polytechnics, colleges of education, secondary schools and private training establishments.
Why Choose New Zealand?
Here are a few of the reasons:
- To receive a high standard of education and internationally recognised qualifications
- To enjoy excellen t facilities and study support as an international student.
- English is the everyday language of New Zealanders
- The institutions in New Zealand offer a stimulating academic environment. They are diverse in size and location, and offer as many general and specialist programs as anywhere in the world
- New Zealand has a temperate climate, which allows an enormous range of recreational activities such as swimming, golf, rugby, sailing, bushwalking, tennis and water and snow skiing, all in close proximity to the educational institutions
- New Zealanders are well known for their warm hospitality to overseas visitors. International students are welcomed onto campuses, and appreciated for the enrichment they offer both academically and culturally.
Find out more about the education system in New Zealand.