You are now at the stage where you have worked hard on your application forms and have received an offer from the university and are probably arranging for visa application or have already got your visa.
When it is the time for you to prepare to make the final move and stay in a foreign country for studies, there are some things that you must know before you take the big leap. We are presenting some points here so that you can make an informed choice along the following lines:
- Visa Guidance
- Visa preparation, how and when to apply for visa, visa regulations.
- What to Pack
- What to take with you, what you must not carry to UK.
- University accommodation - catered or self-catered, private and temporary accommodation.
- Money Matters
- Introduction to British money, arranging living expenses, tuition fees, opening a bank account.
- Arriving and Living Overseas
- Student insurance, medical information, driving in Great Britain, language, social roles and culture shock.
- Commodity price list of what is available for how much, types of shops available, what to buy from where etc.
- Part time & full time employment, different types of work permits.